Troy Schoolhouse Montessori-Updates
Hope the weekend will be warmer. We had another peaceful week. The students are normalizing at their own pace. We will continue to ask you to cooperate with us, following the ground rules and being independent. Instill in your child that punctuality is an important part of their learning years. With that being said, we would like to see all the students in their classroom by 8:30am to start the day. We have few reminders for you to ponder upon.
- October 22nd is the whole school portrait, dress your child accordingly.
- October 26th is Parent Education Morning at Troy Schoolhouse Montessori Academy. It will begin at 8:30AM and end at 9:00AM. The topic for the morning will be Dr. Maria Montessori Philosophy. We will have a guest speaker; detailed information will come home soon.
- October 30th is our Halloween Parade. We thank you in advance for bringing a bag of fun-size candy for donation! You can drop if off in the cauldron in the hallway.
- November 20th is Parent/Teacher Conference. Sign-in sheets will be out in the lobby October 26th at 8:00 AM. No School on this day, child care will be provided for full day students only. There is no extra cost for the child care.
- Just a heads up, the City of Troy is resurfacing the road between Wattles and Big Beaver starting Monday October 12th. According to the MSE-E Engineering Specialist, it should be completed by the end of October or early November. It will definitely affect our traffic flow, so please be safe and be patient. We start our curbside service at 8:00AM and end at 8:30 AM for drop off. Please take the full advantage of this service. The school Building will promptly close at 6:00PM. Make a point to get here to pick up your child on time. If you cannot make it on time, make sure you make an alternative arrangement.
Have great Weekend!!!
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony”.